Welders perform welding of castings per work instructions, utilizing T.I.G. (Tungsten Inert Gas) in a weld chamber.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform welding of castings in a weld chamber per work instructions.
- Perform salvage weld repair of all unacceptable defects in castings.
- Ensure a consistent flow and prioritization of product through the department.
- Perform weld repairs which meet N.D.T. (Non Destructive Testing) quality levels.
- Welder must distinguish between and weld with various alloys of titanium as specified on router.
- Safely operate all equipment and tools. Adhere to safety rules and report safety problems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Satisfactorily perform and pass an in-house welding test.
- Possess a general knowledge of T.I.G. (Tungsten Inert Gas) welding procedures.
- Possess a general knowledge of the post-cast operation of the plant.
- Ability to weld-build to specific dimensional requirements.
- Ability to sit at a welding station for long periods of time.
- Ability to pass a visual examination.
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions.
- Ability to work varying shifts and overtime as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or equivalent and prior welding experience.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
374 total views, 5 today