Full-Time Small Engine Repair – Location – Hillsboro, Oregon
- Company Values: Ensures all Company values are adhered to and promoted
- Service Diagnostics: Performs basic/complex diagnostics on all small to mid-range Homeowner & Agriculture equipment to determine what repairs are needed and/or recommended for future attention or maintenance
- Service Repairs: Performs repairs on above equipment (electrical, hydraulic, mechanical and diesel) as requested by Manager. Accountable for performing quality work and attaining stated goals for efficiency
- Load and unload freight, new equipment and customer owned equipment
- Service Training /Development: Participates in all requested job-related training and development, as well as taking an active interest in improving skills with other training programs
- Service Paperwork: Completes all reports and forms for service operations in a timely and accurate manner. This would include: Inspection reports, warranty comments, work orders, etc. Uses CNH Assist as appropriate, tablets for data entry as required. Ensure Manager is aware of any issues/surprises which can impact customer billing satisfaction. Ensures accurate timekeeping for job costing.
- Equipment and Tools: Maintains good condition and cleanliness of Company vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment including return of tools to storage area
- Safety: Follows all Company best practice safety policies while using all required personal safety equipment. Ensures a safe work environment in assigned area and reports any issues in service department to Manager for follow-up
- Teamwork: Works collaboratively with other technicians, parts and sales personnel. Work after hours (daily or weekend) as required by Manager
- Communications: Ensures good communications within location and with other locations and employees. Communicates appropriately with customers and conveys any any operational issues to Manage
- SHIFT: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
DAYS/WEEKS: Monday – Friday (Some Saturdays)Full benefits package
Contact us today!
We would love to talk with you. Apply online at www.midoregonpersonnel.com or call 541-475-7640 to learn more about how to apply.
#Agriculture #SmallEngineRepair #Benefits #Hillsoboro #JobsoutsideCentralOregon
#OregonJobs #WeAreHiring #HelpWanted #JOBS #Applytoday #CentralOregonPEOCompany #StaffingDrugTestingHumanResources #JobMarket #Careers #Opportunityawaits #ReferaFriend #WeserveOregon
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
3446 total views, 2 today