Full-Time Service Manager
The successful candidate will be the leader for a 5-15-person Service Department. The Service Manager will report to the Aftermarket Manager, and will be instrumental in achieving the locations business plan through profitable revenue generation. Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position paves the way for advancement into other key Company positions.
The qualified individual will have proven supervisory background with a least 5-years of experience in agriculture machinery and/or production agriculture. A person of high integrity, excellent verbal, written communication skills, and a highly-elevated drive to succeed and prosper. Good analytical and organizational skills, utilizing Microsoft Office suite a necessity.
Manage and motivate staff, recruit staff, train and develop staff according to Company policies and employment laws. Ensure relevant Human Resources procedures are followed (appraisal, discipline, grievance, etc.).
• Plan, budget, forecast, report on sales costs and business performance according to Company requirements.
• Accurately manage cash and payment systems in accordance with Company policies/procedures.
• Manage work in progress, technician recovery rates and efficiency ratings, review open work in progress report daily.
• Manage technician training schedules, ensure technician competency levels increase to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Manage costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the location.
• Good verbal and interpersonal skills are needed to communicate and give directions to technicians, time management, attention to detail, decision making, and follow-through skills are required for the Service Manager position.
• Liaise with and utilize support from suppliers, merchandisers, and other partners as required.
Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, and communicate this to the Aftermarket Manager and relevant departments within the Company.
• Manage and maintain effectiveness of I.T. and other essential in-store systems.
• Attend meetings, participate in inventories, and contribute to the Company strategy and policy making as required.
• Develop personal skills and capability through on-going training as provided by the Company or elsewhere.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Work with parts department to ensure parts are ordered and available for jobs.
• Accurate reporting of all service activity to the customer and Aftermarket Manager.
• Correctly document and submit warranty claims within the prescribed time to Corporate Warranty department.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
199 total views, 2 today