17 Apr 2017
Full-Time RV tech
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is driven and dedicated to quality.
- Has working knowledge of plumbing and electrical installation and repair.
- Understands hydraulic operating systems.
- Possesses an understanding of components related to RVs.
- Can read basic wiring diagrams.
- Can pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Possesses a valid Oregon Driver’s License and insurable driving record.
- Diagnose and repair RV appliances, A/C and heating systems, plumbing and electrical mechanisms, and pneumatic systems.
- Service and repair engines and generators.
- Maintain and install solar components.
- Full time, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm with potential for overtime.
- Starting at $15.00-$20.00 per hour, depending on experience.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
1267 total views, 2 today