Full-Time Recruiter Specialist
- Join one of the nation’s largest tire retailers!
Support Stores/ Operations with all recruiting and hiring needs in Workday to include:
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with store/ Operations management
- Posting jobs to external job boards
- Utilizing digital recruitment technology and applications
- Reviewing applications
- Conducting initial phone screens
- Coordinating & Scheduling in person interviews
- Moving the applicant through the Workday Recruiting processes
- Providing guidance to hiring managers on Workday Hiring & Onboarding processes
- Provide call support for all Workday Recruiting and Hiring Process questions for Stores/ Operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years prior administrative support experience.
- Experience in HR preferred.
- Experience with Workday Recruiting a plus.
Required Technical Skills/Knowledge:
- Competent with a range of systems and tools to perform basic functions including Google Suite and cloud-based HRIS systems.
General Knowledge and Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Strong critical thinking, complex problem solving skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions/primary responsibilities.
1 total views, 1 today