Full-Time High Level Administrative Assistant
Receptionist Job Description
Our Admin Assistant is a pivotal member of our staff. You will be the first point of contact for anyone contacting our office, and therefore a friendly professional manner is critical. You will know you’re a match for this position if you are a self-starter, are detail-oriented, and are a strong communicator. This position requires strong PC skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office software. You will be working quickly and accurately under time constraints and against deadlines. This position will report to the Director of Finance.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Answers a three-line phone in a manner which exemplifies professionalism and friendliness.
- Route phone calls and/or visitors to the appropriate person or department in a professional and timely manner.
- Assisting with mail as required.
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a
- Provide administrative duties including handling confidential information.
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Adhere to and embrace company culture. Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with strong listening and telephone skills.
- Consistently demonstrates a professional manner.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Able to organize and plan in a thorough and consistent manner.
Demonstrates the ability to handle pressure and tolerate stress.
- Attention to detail.
- A team player who shows initiative. Strong technology skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). University/college degree is an asset.
- A minimum of one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Familiarity with phone systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and general working knowledge of Internet for business use.
- Must be familiar with payroll, scheduling, billing, Quickbooks, and Human resource duties.
- Must possess ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Must possess ability to perform repetitive motion.
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds.
- Majority of work performed in a desk/cubicle environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- The opportunity to develop professionally and grow personally.
- An employer who inspires, builds trust, and empowers employees to achieve their best.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Candidates are subject to assessments, criminal background checks, credit and references check, and a post-offer drug screen.
Pay- $20-25/hr DOE
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
140 total views, 3 today