Full-Time PRODUCTION – TIRE RETREAD CENTER 19.15/hour, Immediate Openings! (Prineville)
Full Job Description
We currently have several immediate full-time openings for Retread Technicians in Prineville. Experience in retreading tires is preferred but not required. Candidates must be willing to do the following:
– Demonstrate the ability to learn basic retread skills and operate machinery.
– A high level of motivation and energy with a focus on completing the work assigned to them.
– Work in a hot environment due to the curing of tires.
Role and Responsibilities
- Adjust machine settings for appropriate product inspecting and processing.
- Test and maintain machinery to ensure proper function.
- Perform quality checks to secure proper operations.
- Clean Retread equipment and work area at end of each shift.
- Drives and operates a forklift to load and unload product to and from shop.
- Maintains production records and appropriate documentation.
- Proactively detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to Department Supervisor.
- Follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Plant Manager, Production Director, Shift Supervisor or other member of management team.
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 50lbs. regularly.
- Required ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to walk, stretch, reach, crawl and grasp objects.
- Required to bend, stoop, climb, crawl or kneel occasionally.
- Ability to follow directions, work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to attend training sessions.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment drug screen & criminal background check as a condition for employment.
- High School graduate or 3 months relevant experience.
- Acceptable technical knowledge.
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to take initiative.
- Ability to read and write.
- Able to work without direction and/or direct supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.15 per hour
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call our Prineville office at 541-447-1299 to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you!
639 total views, 8 today