Full-Time Production Assembler
Using a variety of hand and power tools, fixtures, work instructions, and test equipment, perform repetitive assembly operations to produce standard fuel cells and accessories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to read and interpret work orders, blueprints, and drawings to assemble to precise specifications.
- Great manual dexterity.
EDUCATION and/or WORK EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent proficiency.
Basic math skills and fractions.
Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands and arms length, stoop, kneel, and crouch;
Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment is the Redmond facility. Assembly area has cement floors.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call our Redmond office at 541-923-5260 to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
213 total views, 2 today