Full-Time Pellet Mill Laborer
Pellet Mill Laborer
Must be available for Day or Night Shift
This person will work on production line in accordance with plant production policies and procedures, and reports to the Plant Manager and the manufacturing lead person. This person will produce pellets using manufacturing equipment provided; bagging pellets in bags with equipment provided and transports pelletized bags within a warehouse environment using forklift equipment. This person supports the direction of the company, demonstrates a positive attitude, and leads by example to fellow crew members.
- Responsible for carrying out tasks assigned by Plant Manager and manufacturing lead person
- Maintains a clean and organized work area
- Works as a team player even in difficult situations
- Understand the machine center controls and their functions
- Forklift certified and trained in proper lockout procedures
- Maintains consistent quality control and production within guidelines provided by Plant Manager
- Stays productive at all times and utilizes time efficiently. Downtime is cleanup time
- Performs daily and routine preventative maintenance as scheduled.
- Understands and follows safety guidelines provided,
- Assists Shift Lead as needed,
- Operates within standard operating procedures provided,
- Communicates with Plant Manager and other team members
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent with reading, writing and arithmetic skills expected of a high school graduate. Knowledge of production process, quality control and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods preferred. Fork Lift truck experience preferred. Ability to perform repetitive motion over course of 10-12 hour shifts, and operate common hand and power tools provided in a plant site, as well as the ability to interpret and react to computer control systems and alarms on the production line. Must have the flexibility to work various shifts.
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment in all weather conditions. Work may involve frequent lifting of materials and product up to 40 pounds. Working in this environment requires the use of safety equipment to include, but not limited to safety glasses, hearing protectors, and gloves.
Upon completion of probationary period, generous benefits package to include:
- 401K w/company match up to 4%
- Holiday Pay
- Product Discounts
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call our Redmond Office at 541-923-5260 us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you!
283 total views, 1 today