Part-Time Flexible schedule- Night shifts needed!
Mid Oregon Personnel is looking for qualified applicants to work in a medical facility. This position allows the flexibility to create your own shifts. Work anywhere from 8 hours every 2 weeks, to upwards of 40 hours each week including overtime. Full time and part time shifts available. Night shift availability is needed, along with the ability to work in Madras or Prineville.
- Visually monitor patient(s) well-being to ensure their personal safety
- Call for nurse support if needed
- Must have sufficient command of the English language to document notes
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have a positive attitude and work well with others
- Must be comfortable in all areas of health care, particularly Psychiatrics.
- Easily Adaptable to changing assignments within the shift.
- Fully understand and accept the physical demands and/or limitations of the job (i.e. prolonged periods of sitting, cannot pass time on phone or computer, many departments are loud and distracting).
- If the patient being observed is discharged, there may be opportunity for other duties such as light stocking.
- Priority will be given to those caregivers that are willing to accept assignments at multiple campuses and are available for various shifts (days/nights); short notice availability is also a plus.
- Wage $14
- Available shifts:
- Availability to work in Madras or Prineville
- Night shift availability
- Part time or Full time on-call. This will provide flexibility with scheduling.
If this sounds like you, please apply by filling out an application at www.midoregonpersonnel.com or in person at Mid Oregon Personnel, 2248 NE Division Street, Bend, Oregon. Once you have submitted an application, please call our office at 541-382-0445 to schedule an interview with a recruiter.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
4001 total views, 4 today