Full-Time Packaging Operators- temporary
Local Beverage Company looking for temporary packagers to complete their team!
Operators are responsible to operate the packaging machines under the guidance of mechanic and or packaging supervisor within company specifications.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works in compliance with Food Safety Management System and GMP’s
- Working in all positions of the bottling and kegging lines
- Intensive cleaning done daily, working with chemicals requiring PPE
- Work safely in accordance to SOP’s, and company guidelines in the manufacturing area
- Perform packaging operations according to current SOP’S
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of all equipment, tanks and work areas.
- Part of the continued progress of SOP development
- Communicate daily with team members in alignment with culture and core values
- Work in regular alignment with Core value, self-governing/correcting culture and in accordance with company policies set forth in Staff handbook
- Ability to work outside of scheduled shifts to meet packaging daily goals and defined outcomes
- Accountability to meeting or exceeding company standards in quality, including but not limited to accurate labeling, product handling, and packaging procedures.
- Maintain accurate recordings of logs, batch tickets, and tracking.
- Monitor the production line, watching for problems and QC issues.
- Stop or reset machines when malfunctions occur, clear machine jams, and report malfunctions to a supervisor.
- Maintain stocks, moving finished product and prepping for incoming product to ensure continuous and efficient daily production.
- Follow work instruction, standards and SOP’s for equipment set up, changeover and tear down.
- Identify and resolve issues during setup and changeover
Packaging Tech’s shifts will vary depending on the production schedule and may be as long as 10 hrs and as short as 6.
Schedule: 1 to 4 days a week (Monday thru Thurs) – no work on Fri/ Sat/ Sun
**the schedule changes each week based on the canning schedule. I email out the schedule the for the week following and ask for a response to see who can work
Usually; 6am to 4pm, sometimes later
Must be able to:
- Work standing for 10 hours, moving with pace of production
- Able to work in changing temps, most of the work is in the cooler (not freezer) but the temp is cold
- move, bend, squat, reach, push, pull
- Work safe
- Follow directions
- Be reliable
Must be able to pass a background check and a drug test of all kinds
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
1049 total views, 1 today