Full-Time Office Assistant
Minimum of 2 years verifiable Office Assistant experience to include:
– Answering multiple phone lines
– Providing excellent customer service
– 10 key by touch
– Accurate typing
– Proficient in Microsoft Word
– Stable work history
– Available to work Tuesday through Saturday,Tuesday through Friday 8-5 (Saturday 7-3).
The successful candidate will be punctual, friendly, flexible, a team player, excellent customer service, extremely detail oriented, patient, excellent follow through and accuracy in directions, enjoy working in a challenging fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and have a positive, productive and proactive attitude.
- Employer conducts pre-employment drug screen which includes marijuana screening.
- Employer works holidays. Closed Christmas Day, New Years Day and Thanksgiving Day
BENEFIT INFORMATION: Company pays medical for employee and family after successfully completing probationary period. Company offers 401K and optional dental plan is also available.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
1146 total views, 3 today