Full-Time Maintenance Opening (Food Grade)
We’re looking for an enthusiastic candidate with mechanical aptitude to help us implement a robust preventive maintenance program. Maintenance at a food company carries with it additional challenges, such as:
- Maintaining a sanitary “food-grade” environment that keeps our food safe to eat while meeting additional industry and government requirements.
- Additional food-specific material processing restriction
- Ensuring performance in an environment filled with sanitizers and other chemicals that cause additional wear on equipment.
Food industry mechanics and technicians are some of the most valued maintenance workers available because they have the knowledge and desire to work with these additional challenges.
• Troubleshoot and assist production operators with equipment adjustments and breakdowns during shift.
• Complete assigned/scheduled maintenance work orders in an effective and timely manner
• Improve equipment reliability by completing prevention-oriented planned work
• Maintain orderly parts and tools inventory
• Provide recommendations to management on upgrades and improvements that increase equipment reliability.
• Professional technical training or certificate program in industrial maintenance, mechanics, or related field
• Work experience with industrial equipment preferred or considered in lieu of education
• Must be ready to work in a collaborative team environment including non-maintenance personnel
• Material fabrication and welding skills
• Basic electrical and automation troubleshooting
Successful candidates will be willing and able to provide written records of work performed and use manuals and other research materials to learn about equipment.
Compensation and Other Details
Schedule: Full-Time. Maintenance tech Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. -4 pm.
Wage: Depending on experience and abilities. Merit raises determined during annual reviews.
Benefits: Comprehensive health insurance plan and 401K after 60 days
Pay: $17.50 – $19.50 per hour
Please submit your application to the MADRAS office and then call 541-475-7640 to get scheduled for an interview. Once you have officially submitted an application and scheduled an interview please email your resume, 4 references that include they’re names and email and/ or letters of recommendations to email@example.com.
We look forward to visiting with you!
#OregonJobs #WeAreHiring #HelpWanted #JOBS #Applytoday! #CentralOregonPEOCompany #StaffingDrugTestingHumanResources #JobMarket #Careers #Opportunityawaits #ReferaFriend#JeffersonCounty #CentralOregonOpenings #Benefits #MadrasOregon #CulverOregon #Maintenance #FoodGrade #Fulltime
248 total views, 2 today