Full-Time Long Haul Truck Driver
- Responsible for daily Long Haul operation in a safe, efficient, and responsible manner following all company protocols.
- Must deal with customers, members of the public, coworkers, Operations Manager, Supervisor and owners in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Any complaints received should be directed to the Operations Manager or Supervisor.
- Conduct all activities according to the schedule of the day, as well as the needs of the company.
- Clean, maintain and secure all trucks, trailers, equipment and working areas.
- Advise the mechanic of any needed repairs and participates in routine maintenance.
- Practice workplace safety and supports workplace safety programs.
(The unavoidable, externally imposed conditions under which the work must be performed and which create hardship for the employee including the frequency and duration of occurrence of physical demands, environmental conditions, demands on one’s senses and mental demand.)
- The Long Haul Truck Driver must possess the ability to lift up to 50 pounds following proper lifting body mechanics.
- Exposure to all weather conditions. Must be prepared for both extreme heat and cold.
- Wear appropriate PPE as required.
- Exposure to unpleasant sights and smells.
- Potential exposure to dangerous and/or toxic substances. Take necessary precaution to protect eyes, nose and skin from irritation, infection and contamination to yourself and others.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
131 total views, 2 today