Full-Time Janitorial Jobs – High End Facilities – Night Shift – $500 Sign on Bonus
Responsibilities for Janitor
- Clean building floors by sweep, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
- Dusting and wiping down surfaces
- Clean windows and mirrors
- Clean restrooms
- Remove waste and empty trash
- Notify supervisors about unsafe conditions or concerning the need for repairs or maintenance
Qualifications for Janitor
- Ability to observe safety and security procedures and to comply with policies
- Ability to read and interpret written information; ability to write clear statements; ability to communicate orally
- Must be able to do physical work and operate power equipment normally found in janitorial operations
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow schedules and keep commitments
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism
- Must be able to manage time efficiently and to work individually as well as within a team
Full time and part time positions available
Jobs last 5-6 hours at a time
Position 1: Two nights in Sunriver. Start time 10pm. 5hr job.
Position 2: Three nights in Bend. Sun,Tue & Thur. Start time 7pm. 5-6hr job.
Position 3: Seven nights (flexible) in Bend. Start time 9pm. 5-6hr job. Ability to work 7 nights a week if you’d like.
15 total views, 3 today