Full-Time Inventory and Shipping Clerk
Inventory and Shipping Clerk
This person must operate industrial and forklifts equipped to move materials around warehouse, as well as loading shipping containers and trucks. Maintain accurate inventory and ticketing procedures and tallies.
- Moves finished product from production line to warehouse,
- Monitors packaging and quality control on production line,
- Maintains accurate inventory records,
- Responsible for accurate counts of inbound deliveries and outbound shipments,
- Unload inbound trucks and load outbound trucks.
- Maintains and distributes accurate shipping records to the Production Administrative Specialist for
- Interfaces with Plant Manager on all shipping supplies and material inventory,
- Understands and follows safety guidelines,
- Operates within standard operating procedures,
- Communicates with Plant Manager and other team members, and
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent with reading, writing and arithmetic skills expected of a high school
graduate. Knowledge of production, inventory and shipping process is preferred. Forklift operation
certification is required. This person must be detail oriented, have good organization skills, and be able to
operate common hand and power tools provided in a plant site. Must have the flexibility to work various
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment in all weather conditions. Work may involve frequent lifting of materials and products up to 40 pounds. Working in this environment requires the use of safety equipment to include, but not limited to; safety glasses, hearing protectors, and hardhat.
Upon completion of probationary period, generous benefits package to include:
- 401K w/company match up to 4%
- Holiday Pay
- Product Discounts
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call our Redmond Office at 541-923-5260 us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you!
54 total views, 6 today