Full-Time Distribution Warehouse Worker – $20 – $25/hour, Immediate Openings!
If you have passion and expertise in distribution, shipping and receiving, forklift operation, or picking and packing, we have the job for you!
Warehouse workers in this position perform distribution center labor such as:
- Material handling
- Pulling orders
- Receiving and loading product
- Operating equipment such as electric walk and ride pallet jacks, electric order pickers and forklifts
- No work experience required – we will train you.
- Frequent lifting of up to 70 pounds, with occasional lifting up to 100 pounds
- Frequent squatting, bending, twisting reaching and continuous standing and walking
- Good computer and math skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Must be able to maintain work quotas
- Work is performed both indoors and outdoors with exposure to hot and cold temperatures
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call our Prineville office at 541-447-1299 to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you!
3877 total views, 2 today