Full-Time Full – Time Parts Specialist ( Experienced)
Parts counter sales requires providing excellent customer service to both phone and walk in customers. Understanding and knowledge of parts sales. The Parts Specialist will report to the Parts Manager.
- “Agriculture Parts” experience required
- Merchandising showroom inventory
- Ordering and receiving of goods, products, and components
- Good interpersonal skills are required for working with vendors, customers, other departments and locations
- Responding to all incoming counter, phone sales, walk in traffic, product inquires, emphasizing salable features, quoting prices, and preparing sales orders
- Use and understanding of business and inventory computer systems to generate sales orders as received, track and expedite for delivery, pick-up or will-call
- Handling cash transactions accurately, maintaining records, literature, brochures, lists, catalogs, bin tickets, and price sheets as appropriate for your prompt reference
- Assisting in stocking the showroom as well as maintaining the general appearance of the showroom, counter, restrooms, and office areas
- Recording and placing in inventory all incoming supplies, parts, units, and components
- Work within all company safety guidelines, maintain neat, clean, and organized work area. Attend all company mandatory meetings, assist in cycle counts, and participate in annual inventories
- Work with service department daily to ensure correct parts are ordered, received, and delivered to service department
- Identifying correct part numbers, completing order forms, and recommending related items at point of sale
- Running daily, weekly, and monthly inventory reports as requested by Parts Manager
- Any and all job duties/responsibilities as assigned by manager
Benefit package after probation period.
Wage is D.O.E.
Full time – Monday – Friday with some Saturdays
We are excited to visit with you, call our Madras office at 541-475-7640 or apply on-line.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
297 total views, 4 today