Full-Time Freight Dispatcher
A local company here is bend is looking to add to their team. This is a family-owned freight logistics company specializing in refrigerated and frozen food lanes on the West Coast.
The most qualified candidate for this Freight Dispatcher position will possess the following skills and abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Type and talk simultaneously, having excellent phone and email communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships and provide an outstanding customer service experience
- Knowledge of the Northwest and be familiar with the local highways and interstates
- Ability to work as a team member, focusing on the team goal and creating lasting, positive work relationships
- Desire to learn a career in the freight broker business. Food industry knowledge is helpful, but not necessary
- Sales ability that is natural and not overbearing
- This is a full time position
- 90 days temp to hire
- Salaried position starting between $30k to $36k a year with room to grow
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
506 total views, 4 today