Seasonal Flaggers/Traffic Control (Prineville)
We are looking to hire a dedicated and observant Flaggers to monitor the flow of traffic around road construction sites. The Flagger’s responsibilities include informing motorists of possible detour routes. You should also be able to direct emergency vehicles safely through construction zones as required.
To be successful as a Flagger, you should have excellent communication skills and be able to work effectively as part of a team. Ultimately, a top-notch Flagger should demonstrate sound knowledge of state traffic regulations as well as exceptional observation skills.
- Using hand signals and direction signs to direct traffic around road construction sites.
- Communicating with other flaggers using hand-held radios to direct two-way traffic onto a single lane.
- Informing the construction crew of any traffic issues that may affect their safety.
- Appropriately positioning warning and detour signs around construction sites.
- Setting up barricades and traffic cones along construction sites to cordon off certain areas.
- Removing all signs, barricades, and traffic cones upon completion of construction work.
- Flagger Certification
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to work in harsh weather conditions.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional observation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
#staffing #jobs #centraloregon #wearehiring #prinevilleoregonjobs #jobsinprinevilleoregon #
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call our Prineville Office at 541-447-1299 to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you!
289 total views, 2 today