Full-Time Experienced Service Writer
A locally owned Prineville Auto Repair Center is looking for an experiences Service Writer
Automotive Service Writer Advisor Job Responsibilities:
- Initiates automotive services and repairs by ascertaining performance problems and services requested.
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage, developing estimates, writing repair orders, and maintaining customer rapport and records.
- Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer’s description of symptoms.
- Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor.
- Calculates customer’s payment, including deductibles.
- Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required.
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle, obtaining customer’s approval of estimates, obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers, answering questions and concerns
Automotive Service Writer Advisor Qualifications / Skills:
- Equipment Maintenance experience preferred
- Problem solving
- Quality focus
- Product knowledge
- Customer service
- Safety management
Starting Wage is $15 – $21/hour DOE + % of net profit of business
Generous benefit package after probationary period to include Health Insurance, 3% 401K match, vacation/PTO
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call our Prineville office at 541-447-1299 to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you!
429 total views, 4 today