Please login/register to apply for this job.
22 Feb 2021
Full-Time Eberhard’s Dairy – Production Assistant
- Employer is willing to train (previous production experience is beneficial but not required. Employer is looking for a quick learner that would like to learn the basics and cross-train for additional duties within the production/manufacturing department).
- Stable work history (unless you are new to work force and/or have been working temporary or seasonal jobs).
- High School Diploma/GED
- Available to work Monday through Friday varies 5am to 7am start time –full time plus overtime as needed
- Neat and well-groomed to meet employer’s appearance standards
- Comfortable working in a continuously noisy environment and handling cleaning chemicals
- Employer conducts pre-employment drug screen
- Employer provides uniform – employee supplies own work boots
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Excellent work ethic (dependability & consistency are essential).
- A commitment to pride in performance
- Quick learner
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Position requires standing for up to 12 hours, bending, stooping and reaching
- Production, packaging, cleaning and sanitizing
- Monitor production line and products for quality assurance
- $16.00 per hour, depending on experience
- Company pays medical for employee and family after successfully completing 3 month probationary period
- 401k after 1 year
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call our Redmond Office at 541-923-5260 us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you!
640 total views, 8 today