Full-Time Dimensional/Visual Finisher
This position is responsible for meeting product schedules and requirements applicable to the standard procedures related to visual, IPD, finishing. Position accepts, rejects, and marks castings for further processing based on visual/IPD/finishing work instructions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform work in the areas of visual, IPD, and finishing in a productive and efficient manner on all classes of castings – NASA, F22, medical, etc.
- Assure travelers, rework cards and discrepancy tags are properly completed.
- Maintain accurate documentation; organize time efficiently while focusing on priorities.
- Ability to blend difficult radius to gauges and blend dimensional walls within .001”.
- Understand the operations and flow of parts through the process.
- Proficient with dimensional wall checks using calipers, dyers and straight edge, U.T., Magna Mike, templates, etc.
- Responsible for safe work practices by adhering to safety rules, safely operating all equipment and tools, identifying and reporting any safety problems.
- Maintain a safe and orderly work station.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions, and work well with limited supervision..
- Ability to lead others and answer questions pertaining to the job and process this includes training of new hires.
- Work in a safe conscientious manner adheres to safety rules.
- Communicate both orally and in writing to co-workers and supervisor
- Ability to work with hands and posses a good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to pass medical examination and be approved to wear a respirator; ability to pass a respirator fit test which requires no facial hair that interferes with the respirator-to-face piece seal.
- Ability to work varying shifts and overtime as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent. Proficient in shop math i.e. Fractions and decimals.
Seeing: Must be able to read reports and use computer.
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with co-workers.
Standing/Walking/Mobility: Must be able to stand, operate machines; mobility between departments and to attend meetings.
Ability to work with hand and power tools. Ability to write, stoop, bend, and reach to perform daily job functions. Ability to exert up to 70 pounds force to lift and move castings for short distances.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call our Redmond office at 541-923-5260 to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
289 total views, 3 today