Full-Time Customer Service/Field Technician (various locations in Central Oregon)
We are looking for a self-starter Field/Office Service Technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention, and increases profitability.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Proven Field Service experience
- Proven Customer Service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment
- English literacy
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Partner memberships and relationships, and offers training and certificate benefits within the Telecommunications industry, as well, Microsoft Partner Learning Center, and the Adobe Suite Learning Center; which offers several certifications in multiple areas; such as Adobe Suite Applications, MS Office Applications, CRM (Customer Relation Management, Data Systems, Engineering, Server Administration, Networking, Security and Advanced Threat Assessment, Data Analytics, Enterprise Resource Planning, Project Management, Marketing, Cloud Platforms, SaaS, Communications, and many more–all of which have video, audio, textbook/or online text, to ensure proper training to pass any certifications you may desire. Client is also a proud partner with various IT networks.
- Discounts and free vouchers for certification exams, and support on-the-job learning and studying, with real-time labs.
- We are currently in the middle of deploying Fiber (FttX, Fiber Rings, Ramp-on/off), and technical Fiber skills a plus.
- We also highly support continuing education, and if one should wish to enroll, client offers education assistance (Certain managerial and supervisory roles vary from other positions in donation amounts.)
- Company Paid Insurance Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision) for employee
- Company Vehicles for Team Members with certain roles
- PTO, Sick pay, Vacation Pay
- 401k – (currently in the setup process, with an ETA of December 2020.)
- Expense Accounts
- Company Credit Cards
- Paid Gym and Health Memberships
- Company Costco Memberships
- Generous Anniversary, Thanksgiving, and Holiday bonuses
Client is also very active within the community, and several banquets, sponsorship events, and other activities in which our Team Members have the opportunity to be a proud sponsor representative by attending.
262 total views, 1 today