Full-Time Creative Culinarian Wanted!
Our Cook III’s are relied upon to work at any and all of our amazing Food &Beverage outlets on our beautiful property. The Cook III will assist with menu creation, daily specials and rotating seasonal menu options. The Cook III will provide supervision over preparation, flavoring and the cooking process.
To be successful in this position, you must have work ethic and attention to detail that is required to consistently produce high quality culinary creations for our members and guests. You will need the motivation and drive to learn and grow in your position and be an integral member of a team that strives to be better each and every day.
- Understands and follows all policies and procedures.
- Proficient in all stations, during specific service.
- Meets or exceeds industry standards for the preparation, serving and storing of food.
- Prepares meals according to the recipe in a regular and consistent manner, knows all ingredients of each menu item on specific service.
- Assigns cleaning Duties as needed.
- Ensures product par levels are kept according to business levels, and all products are ordered and proper inventory levels are maintained
- Ensure that all food preparation is completed for the next shift, maintains knowledge of all product on hand and ensures the team is set-up for success.
- Accurately completes the daily, weekly and monthly cleaning lists.
- Assists with training of kitchen personnel.
- Records production and waste on a regular and consistent basis.
- Assists with accurate counting of inventory.
- Assists with menu creation and daily specials.
- Assists with supervision of kitchen staff and quality of food items prepared.
- Takes an interest and initiative in the development of the culinary team.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to interact effectively with guests, owners and co-workers.
- Prepare, cut, weigh and wrap meats to menu specification or customers’ orders.
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Interpersonal skills to work as an integral part of a team.
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Other duties as assigned by the kitchen management team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have 2 years’ experience managing a full service kitchen.
- Must have knowledge of food preparation, sanitation standards and inventory and control systems.
- Must be able to lead, direct, and schedule resources.
- Food Handlers permit required.
- Must be flexible with schedule and have the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 50 pounds.
1 total views, 1 today