Full-Time Admitting Representative – Prineville Location
We are looking for 14 people to work in all four communities here in Central OR.
- Functions as a patient representative during registration/interview process.
- Understands how to do RTE (real time eligibility) for insurance benefits.
- Controls the assignment of accurate Medical Record Index and Patient Account reference numbers.
- Performs Bed Control and general office procedures.
- Assists professional staff as requested.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Performs chart processing as needed.
- Collects co-pays and deductibles from patients as requested by Pre-Registration & Financial Counselors.
- Has the ability to back up Financial Counseling staff as needed.
- Valuables will be collected and documented from patients to be placed in the safe when there are no family members to receive them.
- This is a 3-4 month placement, shifts and schedules varies
- Will get 2-4 weeks notice on schedules in advance
Education: High school diploma or GED required. High school or college courses in medical terminology preferred, general/medical office practices preferred.
Experience: Minimum two years general data entry, PC/Windows. Customer Service and collection experience preferred.
We would love to sit down and talk with you! Stop in at our conveniently located office Prineville at 187 NW Second Street or call 541-447-1299 to schedule an interview.
We look forward to visiting with you
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
1370 total views, 17 today