Are you somebody who enjoys working on their feet? Have you ever worked in a production facility? Do you want to learn how to try something new?
- 10 hour shifts (8:00 AM – 6:30 PM)
- 4 days per week (Thursday – Sunday)
- Production Experience
- Strong verbal communication & organization skills.
- Able to deal with frequent change
- Basic computer skills; spreadsheets, email & word processing.
- Be able to obtain forklift operator certification
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform brewing operations according to current SOP’s & SSOP’s
- Complete process checklist & EOD reports
- Complete daily interdepartmental check-ins
- Record keeping
- Perform quality assurance checks
- Lift 55 pounds frequently
- Work on your feet for 8-10 hours daily
- Work at heights while lifting
- Loud, acidic and humid working environment
- Working with forklifts, pallet jacks, high powered pumps, chemicals, extreme temperature liquids, heavy equipment