Full-time work Monday-Thursday 7:00am – 5:30 pm
$19.00 Per Hr. to start
• Install weatherization materials in accordance with State of Oregon
Weatherization Specifications as well as all applicable State and Local
• Meet company production quotas.
• Assist in tool and material inventory control.
• Assist in the maintenance of company vehicle.
• Comply with all OSHA requirements.
• Assist in maintaining a safe and clean working environment for yourself,
the client and coworkers
Job Description: The weatherization technician assists and takes direction from
the weatherization crew supervisor to accomplish the various tasks associated
with making an existing home more energy efficient. Such tasks include crawling
into attics to install blown-in insulation; using ladders to blow-in insulation into
wall cavities; crawling under homes to install insulation; Installing new windows
and doors; Sealing joints in HVAC ductwork.
• Highschool diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license
• Take direction and complete tasks in a professional manner
• Be able to lift 30lbs repeatedly
• Ability to perform the Essential Duties as listed above
• Ability to crawl into areas where space may be limited
• Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Directions for Application: Fill out the application in the Apply Now tab on our website at midoregonpersonnel.com