We are looking for a full time warehouse employee for our facility. You must be a responsible individual. As our goal is to ensure that our products will always be delivered to the customer with the highest accuracy and service.
We have opportunity for growth within the company and your duties. Qualified individuals with clean drug screenings and ability to be insured can operate our delivery vehicles.
Ability to work: 7:30am to 5:30pm 5 days a week. That being said, the actual hours will still be based on a 40 hour week i.e. 7:30-4pm with a 30 minute lunch, 9-5:30 with a 30 min lunch. Saturdays 7:30-5 with 30 minute lunch
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Loading customer’s orders out to vehicles as they are purchased in the store
- Unloading product from incoming trucks and stack them to assigned places
- Located and move stock to pallets for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages of product
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and regular maintenance
- Keep inventory updated by rotating stock and restocking when needed
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- Providing great customer service is a number one
Ability to pack up to 50lbs or more of feed or product to customer vehicles – this can be a physically demanding job
Proven experience as a forklift operator not necessary, but a bonus skill
Familiarity with ranch/farm/livestock equipment is a plus but also not necessary.
Organized, Team player, Self-Initiative
Salary Starting at $16.00/hour
Medical and Vision
Full Time (40 hours a week)
Re-Evaluation after 30 days
Multiple Locations (Madras and Redmond) but for the most part will be located in Redmond for now.