The UA (Urinalysis) Technician will collect urine samples from the clients. The candidate observes same-gender clients when collecting samples.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to navigate digital records
- Must have the ability to keep accurate typed and hand-written records and respond timely to requests made via e-mail.
- Must have ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriate boundaries.
- Requires ability to work some evenings and/or weekends.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills and maintains a cooperative working relationship with others in a culturally diverse environment.
- 30-40 hours per week
- Monday through Friday
- Part Time
- Hourly $15.00 – $16.00 (DOE)