We are looking for a General Laborer to join our team!
This position is responsible for the construction of light commercial and residential projects. This position operates a wide variety of equipment and vehicles, specialized machinery, and tools while paying constant attention to safety.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer relations by ensuring that customer inquiries and concerns are understood and addressed
- Maintain vehicles and equipment daily
- Keep the work site orderly and neat
- Perform fine grading, prepare grade for slabs and foundations to include underground utilities
- Read plans
- ability to read grade in inches and 10ths
- Detail oriented
- 5+ years of related experience with excavation equipment to include but not limited to skid steers, excavators, rollers and various site grading instruments
- 5+ years experience with foundation excavation and backfill
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Clear DMV Background check
- Must be able to pass mandatory pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to perform intensive manual labor
- Ability to tolerate environmental conditions including: Dust, snow, ice, heat, and rain.
- $30 – $35/hr DOE
- $1000 sign on bonus
- Monthly Pay with bi-monthly draws
- Health Insurance (50% Paid)
- Retirement Investing after 1st year