Are you interested helping to create something amazing? What about being a part of a business that has grown with Central Oregon over the years? Do you know how to sew? If so, then you may be exactly the new kind of team member we need!
- Performing jobs as needed in the sewing room or shop.
- Operation of automatic cutting tables (if necessary)
- Material handling for rolled goods, hardware, etc.
- Alterations and repair of apparel-like products as needed
- Read orders and sew to specifications (including exact seam allowance, stitches and thread choice)
- Experience using industrial sewing machines
- Ability to sit and operate an industrial sewing machine for up to an 8-hour shift
- Ability to read complicated and detailed orders of operations and follow instructions accurately
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs