- Work in a fast-paced environment with fast changing priorities.
- Work in a team environment to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 3 months of experience operating and programming CNC Press Brake Machines.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Able to read a tape measure and calipers.
- Ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision while meeting all product quality and time sensitive requirements.
- Work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in an effective way.
- Adhere to safety procedures.
- Reliable; regular attendance is required.
- Flexible schedule is required; this position requires shift work as well as weekend work.
$22 – $26/hour DOE