What You’ll Do
· Provides reception by answering phone, assisting visitors, etc.
· Maintain inventory of office supplies.
· Maintain professional manner with visitors and employees.
· File documents accurately.
· Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
What You Offer
· Office experience a plus
· Experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel a plus
· Commitment to maintain a safe work environment
· Recognize problems and have them corrected immediately
· Understand the importance of teamwork and have a positive impact on the team
· Open-minded and positive in dealing with change
· Take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work
· Comfortable interacting with mill employees
· Maintain confidentiality of all documents, conversations, and other information
Wednesday-Friday 8am-4pm, 30 minute lunch