Office Assistant: The successful candidate will be punctual, friendly, enjoy working in a challenging fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and have a positive, productive and proactive attitude.
- Minimum of 2 years verifiable Office Assistant
- Answering multiple phone lines
- Providing excellent customer service
- 10 key by touch 25 WPM with accurate typing
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Stable work history
- Available to work Monday through Friday 8-5 and 1 Saturday per month/or Tuesday through Saturday (Saturday shift is 7am-3pm
- Employer conducts pre-employment drug screen which includes marijuana screening and background check
- Employer works holidays. Closed Christmas Day, New Years Day and Thanksgiving Day.
- Salary: $19.00 per hour
- Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Aflac, 401k, available
ADDITIONAL BENEFIT INFORMATION: Company offers benefit package for employee and family after successfully completing a probationary period.