Do you enjoy meeting new people? Are you organized, friendly, and willing to go that extra mile? If so, then we want to meet you! One of our clients is in need of an office assistant for their growing company.
- Manage various administrative duties within the office.
- Provide clients with need-based solutions to facilitate a positive working culture.
- Ability to make a great first impression as the point of contact for the office.
- Ability to work alone or with a team.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Computer savvy, including use of Word, Excel, Outlook, social media, online marketing, etc.
- Ability to learn new computer programs.
- A desire to meet and speak with people from all walks of life.
- A desire to represent company within the community on a regular basis.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior office experience (minimum of six months).
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Starting pay: $17.00 – $18.00/hr.
If this sounds like you, please fill out an application at www.midoregonpersonnel.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location