We are hiring for an amazing, organized, tech savvy person to join our team! Check below for some of the job’s responsibilities, qualifications and perks! Submit an application if you’re interested!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check Deposits
- Post Checks to Paladin (remove any erroneous service charges)
- Deposit Checks to Bank through Scanner
- Attach Checks to Reports from Bend & Madras and Deposit Summary
- Shred Checks after 45 Days
- Send Deposit information to Stephanie to Verify
- Answer phones
- Assist Customers
- Take Payments
- Work with office staff for scheduling work orders
- Call Customers to inform them of scheduling
- Process and create statements
- Ship Packages for the Shop/Customers/Office as needed
- Help out in the shop with customers (must wear close toed shoes)
- Contact Service techs in the afternoon to see if they will complete all their work orders so that you can adjust the schedule as needed.
- Go to the Bank to get change/do cash Deposits as needed.
- Ability to Multitask
- High School Education or equivalent program
- Computer savvy
- $20 – $25 per hour DOE
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance