Medical Transportation Driver
Full-Time Medical Transportation Job here in Central Oregon. Transport patients to and back home from hospitals and medical facilities using company van.
Work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Great team support
- Great management support
- Responsible for driving riders to their destination in a safe, timely, and friendly manner
- Required to door to door service to go to rehabilitation facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, hospice centers, and some home residences.
- Responsible for keeping vehicle and equipment clean and sanitized.
- Current valid Oregon driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record
- Willing to undergo and pass background and drug screening
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: $17.00+ (DOE)
- Monday to Friday
- Tuesday to Saturday
- Weekend availability
- Ability to work overtime if needed
- Van driver: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road, based in Madras, OR.