Do you have experience with machinery? Are, or have you been in a trade or tech school? What about the military?
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you! We have an immediate need for an experienced manual machinist journeyman to join our team full-time!
This is a production shop, but the work is diverse and never boring! Some of your daily tasks would include:
- Setting up and operating manual lathes, mill, hydraulic presses, and other machinery
- Load work into machinery and ensure correct speeds
- Maintain cutting tools
- Reading off written / verbal instructions and or prints
- create simple molds
- occasionally adjust molds for production team
- At least 2 years machining experience or trade. More than 5 years is a major plus!
- Ability to independently operate lathes, mills, drill presses and other manual shop equipment
- Ability to lift heavy items
- Experience reading technical drawings
- Aptitude to quality check machined parts for finish and dimension
- $23 – $29/hr
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
If this sounds like it could be your future career, don’t delay! Apply now!