About the Position:
Operators are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the belt dryer system, torrefaction unit, and densification systems.
· Loader and/or forklift operation
· Operation of briquetting presses
· Daily operator preventative maintenance
· Ability to work in a safe and professional manner
· Mechanical aptitude a plus
· Always keep work area clean. A job is not complete until cleanup is done.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 3 years relevant work experience
· Continuous improvement mindset
· Ability to adjust work schedule as needed
· Pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits include access to health insurance, a 401k retirement plan, and paid time off.
Operators will work a regular 12 hour shift but will be assigned to day shift, night shift, or weekend crews accordingly for continuous operation of the plan
$20-$25 HR DOE