About the Position
Lead Operators are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the belt dryer system, torrefaction unit, and densification systems. Leads a small team of operators. Accountable for the safety and productivity of their shift.
· Leading a small crew of operators
· Responsible for the safety, quality, and productivity of their shift.
· Control plant processes through SCADA system
· Assist quality control with collection of samples
· Communication with other Leads and the Production Superintendent
· Shift logs and reports
· Ability to work in a safe and professional manner
· Knowledge and strict adherence to relevant safe workplace practices
· Ability to lead a small team in a manufacturing setting
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 5 years relevant work experience (control room and/or lumber mill)
· Continuous improvement mindset
· Computer skills required. SCADA experience highly desired
· Ability to adjust work schedule as needed
· Pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits include access to health insurance, a 401k retirement plan, and paid time off.
Lead operators will work a regular 12 hour shift but will be assigned to day shift, night shift, or weekend crews accordingly for continuous operation of the plant.
$33-$37 HR DOE