Looking to find your path? Do you want a meaningful career that will allow you to help clients in the Central Oregon area? A career as an installer may just be your next step on the path to success!
Duties will include:
· Ability to lift more than 50 lbs.
· Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
· Ability to pass a background check.
· Desire to be successful.
Duties will require removing and installing furnaces, air-handler, heat pumps and air conditioner, ductless systems, as well as associated duct work, sheet metal fabrication, refrigeration, and controls.
$20hr starting with room for growth to $42hr plus depending on ability.
· Training – We will provide all necessary training for you to become a successful and safe HVAC Installer.
· Uniforms – We supply uniform shirts, pullovers, jackets, hats, and safety equipment (respirator, gloves, safety harness, etc)
· 6 paid holidays
· Birthday off paid
· Veterans receive Veteran’s Day off paid
· Vacation Pay – 5 days after 1 year, 3 additional days per year to year five, then 2 additional days per year to year 11, then 1 additional day per year until end of employment, open ended!
· Medical, Vision, Accidental, Bridge, Life and more.
· 401K Matching