HVAC company with great benefits looking for entry level or experienced HVAC technicians.
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- Carry out mechanical and electrical inspection and maintenance on equipment to bring them to optimal performance
- Perform oiling, belt adjustment, cleaning of equipment, greasing, and other specific preventive maintenance work
- Determine service requirements by applying technical skills and experience, including system operations and preventive maintenance experience
- Serve as a company representative to other contractors, owners, and trades
- Give preventive maintenance inspections performed to representative/owner and suggest corrective actions to be applied
- Give advice on additional services to customers that may be beneficial to them
- Complete and submit needed paperwork in a timely manner to the service coordinator
- Perform other functions that may be assigned by the service coordinator or manager.
To succeed as a HVAC service technician, you will need to have certain skills and qualities, which are also usually required by employers for qualifying candidates for the role.
- Possess great mechanical aptitude
- Strong ability to read and understand technical instructions and follow blueprints
- Strong communication skills
- Possession of valid driver’s license
- Excellent ability to explain technical information to clients in a way they will understand
- Strong ability to perform assigned tasks independently
- Strong knowledge of computers and the ability to apply the necessary software tools for HVAC duties.
$18-45/hr DOE and skill level