Are you a self-starter with a strong work ethic? Do you take pride in your work? Are you clean, organized, and efficient?
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A BEGINNING RESIDENTIAL HVAC INSTALLER
· Ability to lift more than 50 lbs.
· Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
· Ability to pass a background check.
Duties will require:
Removing and installing furnaces, air-handler, heat pumps and air conditioner, ductless systems, as well as associated duct work, sheet metal fabrication, refrigeration, and controls.
Physical Demands: HVAC technicians can often spend their time bending, crouched, or lean on their knees as they install and work on different types of equipment. Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking. Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
$20hr starting with room for growth to $42hr plus depending on ability.
· Training – We will provide all necessary training for you to become a successful and safe HVAC Installer.
· Uniforms – We supply uniform shirts, pullovers, jackets, hats, and safety equipment (respirator, gloves, safety harness, etc)
· 6 paid holidays
· Birthday off paid
· Veterans receive Veteran’s Day off paid
· Vacation Pay – 5 days after 1 year, 3 additional days per year to year five, then 2 additional days per year to year 11, then 1 additional day per year until end of employment, open ended!
· Medical, Vision, Accidental, Bridge, Life and more insurance.
· 401K Matching