Eberhard’s Dairy Job Description
Eberhard’s Dairy is a family-owned business operating in Central Oregon for nearly 70 years. Eberhard’s Dairy seeks a motivated warehouse worker to join our team and assist in our warehouse: handling manufactured dairy products and loading delivery trucks.
- Stable work history (unless you are new to the work force, have been working temporary or seasonal jobs and / or recent work experience has been impacted by the economy).
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Available to work 4:00AM – 12:00PM.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Meet employer’s neat and well-groomed appearance standards.
- Working in our warehouse handling manufactured dairy related products.
- Position requires much lifting (must be able to lift 50 lbs over head on a continuous basis), rotating products, receiving products and operating hand trucks, pallet jacks, and fork lifts.
- Monitoring production line & products for quality assurance.
- Must be able to work in a cooler environment. Most of shift is spent in 30-40 Fahrenheit degree environment, with some of the shift spent in 15 degrees below 0.
The successful candidate will have a commitment to pride in performance, attention to detail, an exceptional work ethic, and be a team player.
Benefits: Company pays medical for employee and family after successfully completing 60 days employ, 401k available after 1 year, paid time off and vacation as well as health & wellness insurance benefits available.
- Employer conducts pre-employment drug screening, which includes marijuana screening.
- Employer provides uniform – employee supplies own work boots.
- Employer works holidays. Closed Christmas Day, New Year’s Day and Thanksgiving Day.