Do you have a passion for helping? Does making someone’s day make you feel good? How about being the go-to person for someone? If so, you sound like a great fit for our summer team!
We are looking for a Cabin Host to welcome guests and owners, be a point of contact during the resort experience, and become fully versed in all aspects of service for our property.
- Lead guests to their cabin to assist with luggage and traditional bell service duties
- Review guest itinerary and offer additional resort activities
- Answer incoming calls
- Provide shuttle services to guests upon request, and between duties.
- Deliver food to cabin guests or public space areas as requested by restaurant teams
- And more!
- Be a current holder, or receive your OLCC and Food Handlers Card within 90 days of hire
- Previous guest service experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic computer and typing skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift and carry items up to 75 lbs without assistance
- Medical, Dental and vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Free golf access
- Athletic center day pass for family annually
- Discounted Spa treatments