Our client is looking for an Accountant to join their leadership team who is smart, curious, humble, a critical thinker, and a great team player. If you have relevant experience and want to be part of a great culture, join us now in Bend and move with us in April to a new 26,000 sq-ft office/warehouse in Redmond, OR. Based in Central Oregon, with an office in Tennessee, and projects across North America.
Traits for Success:
· High degree of accuracy – attention to details.
· Process oriented.
· Superb customer service skills (written and verbal).
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Proficiency in mathematics.
· Fast learner, critical thinker, and problem solver.
· Excellent communicator.
· Efficient, well organized.
· A great teammate.
Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable:
· Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
· Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
· Pays invoices by verifying transaction information, scheduling, preparing disbursements, and obtaining authorization of payment.
· Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information, computing charges, and refunds, and preparing and mailing invoices.
· Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts and notifying customers of insufficient payments.
· Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
· Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
· Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation, issuing stop payments and adjustments.
· Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
· Secures financial information by completing database backups.
· Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
· New vendor information gathering and set-up.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Project & Rental Administration
· Customer/Job set-up, organization, tracking and closing.
· Construction customer set up.
· Budget entry into accounting systems.
· State specific Sales & Use / Business & Operations tax.
· Subcontractor tracking and compliance.
· Production and activity tracking for billing purposes.
· Expense tracking per project/rental.
Frequently used Software:
· Foundation for Construction (experience not required, but helpful)
· QuickBooks Online (experience not required, but helpful)
· Fishbowl (inventory management)
· Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
· Google Workspace
Please respond with Cover Letter and Resume. Pay range $25 to $31/hr. DOE. Company benefits (once requirements are met) include 401k Match, Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Pay. Employer paid medical, vision and dental plan offered after the probation period.